For people planning on purchasing a home for the first time, or for those who have not bought or sold for a long time, the process of buying a home can be confusing and fraught with pitfalls for the unfamiliar and inexperienced buyer. In the past 10 years technological changes have revolutionized the real estate market and though the fundamentals of real estate remain the same – location, location, location! – the process to get you into that new location is more complicated than ever. With my BC Home Buyers Guide though it doesn’t need to be though.
This easy guide to buying residential real estate in British Columbia provides a complete overview of the purchasing process, from your initial research steps through to final completion. This guide attempts to answer a lot of the questions I have heard from working with hundreds of home buyers as they go through the process of purchasing a home, questions such as:
- I want to buy a home but where do I start?
- Do I need a REALTOR® to buy a home?
- What are the steps to buying a home?
- What is a pre-approval and do I need one?
- How do I make an offer on a home?
- When do I need the money to pay for a home?
- Now I have an accepted offer on a home what do I need to do next?
And many many more! This guide will never take the place of your real estate agent, but is designed to familiarize you with the process of buying a home and provide you the information you need to know what questions to ask your agent and when. Get your free copy of Joel Anick’s BC Home Buyers Guide HERE!
Updated for 2020!
Updated for 2020, my BC Home Buyers Guide contains new bonus material and a revised list of the best websites and resources to start the process of purchasing a new home! Some of the information you will find inside includes:
- A comprehensive 12 step guide to the process of buying a home in British Columbia tailored to our local market!
- An overview of the mortgage pre-approval process and lending criteria!
- Six tips to save you money throughout the home buying process!
- A handy moving checklist!
Download your free copy of Joel Anick’s BC Home Buyers Guide HERE!
Do you have your free BC Home Buyers Guide – but still have so many questions?
That’s what I’m here for! With a background in law, sales, professional negotiation and many years of experience helping buyers I am uniquely positioned to help you find the perfect home at the perfect price for your budget. Call today!